Saturday, January 26, 2008

Diablo 3 in planning?

I just listened to the new BlizzCast (http://us.blizzard.com/blizzcast), and at the very end, Karune (aka Kevin Yune, the community manager) said:

"I look forward to reading your responses and hope to have you guys join us in our next episode, in which I hope to steal some time from our Blizzard lore guy, Chris Metzen, and perhaps some of the original Diablo II devs for some quick questions."

Could this mean that we might get tipped off about a possible Diablo III? If so, I look forward to the next BlizzCast. Although, if the game is indeed in planning (or even development), they'll have to come up with some great new ideas, because people have been creating Diablo wannabes ever since the original came out, meaning new, revolutionary, innovative ideas will be a must. Knowing Blizzard, though, the game will probably be really good anyway, if they are making it. ;)

4 comments:

114h14m said...

great,

I loved Diablo

just hope they'll really make the part III

Vertimyst™ said...

Yeah, really. Personally I've only ever played Diablo II, which is an awesome game, imo.

Like I said, though, they'll really have to innovate this time around, else it'll just be another hack and slash.

114h14m said...

I've only played part I...

II was a bit of a turn off

Vertimyst™ said...

Well, I wouldn't know, since I've never played the first game. I probably should though.