Monday, October 8, 2007

RIP Neko

Been a while since I've wrote in here.

Remember the kitten I mentioned? Well, I thought of a name for him.

Neko. Japanese for cat. Yeah, I know, you likely don't think it's nice to just call him 'cat', but...

Anyway, I have sad news regarding Neko.

September 28, 2007, he passed away. ;_;

At first I thought the fleas he had caused it. Then I noticed that his belly had swelled up. I think the problem was that he was too young to leave his mother, and thus couldn't yet digest solid food. Sad, but we must move on...

And so we are now on the day of thanksgiving, a day on which we are to celebrate the invention of food! ^_^

Okay, I know that's not what it's really for, but still...!

Anyway, why do I always have to be sick on holidays? I mean, it's nice and all that I'm not sick on days when I need to be somewhere, but c'mon, why do I have to either be throwing up on Christmas or coughing on my birthday? Humph, I say. -_-

Regarding the writing contest I'm entering, I now have 1186 words in my entry. I need to have at least 2000, with a max of 2500. Almost there! :)

Anyway, I'm gonna cut this short, as I don't really feel like writing this right now... the cough and all that, y'know... so, as I always say, ciao! ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:'(

Vertimyst™ said...

Aye. *sniffles* :/

*hands Ben a tissue*

Y'know what? This gives me an idea for another blog post... not sure if I'll write it now or not, though. >_>